The pandemic forced many businesses to reduce expenses. Now as they welcome back a dynamic, hybrid workforce, decision makers are confronting new challenges. What are they facing? Where are they spending? What’s happening with in-person meetings and business travel? Find the answers to these questions and more in our latest research report.
Did You Know That In The US…
- 54% of Business Decision Makers plan to hire additional personnel in the next 12 months. This is a 116% increase from September 2020.
- 1 in 4 Business Decision Makers face a lack of data integration between different departments at their company
- Nearly half of Business Decision Makers are spending more on cybersecurity now compared to one year ago.
- 67% of High-Profile Decision Makers indicate it is more effective to engage in high-profile decision making in the office compared to at home.
- Half of Professionals indicate in-person meetings are likely to be conducted in the next year.
- 81% of Business Travelers indicate business travel is not suspended at their company. 47% are likely to travel for business in less than 7 months.
Would you like to extend the conversation?
Book a demo to learn more about impactful, engaging solutions from Captivate.