If your wireless settings have been pre-configured by Captivate, the Captivate network will automatically appear on your display. Please wait up to 5 minutes for content to load.
To connect your device to a new wireless network:
- Remove wireless receiver from underneath keyboard and insert into the USB port on Captivate GO device
- Press F5 on the wireless keyboard to display Network Startup menu
- Select Network Startup
- Select Wi-Fi and enter your preferred network in the SSID field (recommend utilizing a non-guest Wi-Fi network). Enter your Wi-Fi password in the WPA Key field and press CNTL S to save.
- It will take approximately 5 minutes for the fully updated Captivate network to appear on your display
- Please return USB port and keyboard back to the original box and keep all materials for future use
To confirm your device is connected to the internet, press F4 to view connection information. Having trouble with your set-up? Email Network Operations Center: NOC-Team@captivate.com